The perfect week-end!
Vineyards: Novello, Foglio I Particella 573
THE PERFECT WEEK-END
If on the occasion of the adoption you want to give even a weekend as a gift, this is the right product for you!
One night for 2 people in one of the excellent structures of the Langhe affiliated with Made in Langhe & Roero (with roulette formula depending on availability).
The “THE PERFECT WEEK-END” package includes a wine tasting at the STRA and the collection of 6 bottles of wine (75 cl) of your choice (excluding Arneis).
Always included in the package, a typical Langhe dinner (wines included) for 2 people at Trattoria PANE E VINO or Osteria LA TORRE in Cherasco!
THE WINE MANUFACTURER
Strengthened by an experience handed down for generations, the young Paolo and his father Roberto enthusiastically carry out the tiring but rewarding work in the vineyard and in the cellar, in the Ciocchini di Novello hamlet.
The soils, which here are predominantly clayey, with south-west exposure, allow an annual production varying between 25,000 and 28,000 bottles.
The Stra Agricultural Company produces 9 wines among the finest of the Langhe. The famous Barolo, the rare Nas-cetta from the municipality of Novello, but also Dolcetto d’Alba, traditional and superior Barbera d’Alba, the Rosato di Nebbiolo. The Stra company also produces Brajas, a fantasy wine that enthusiasts expect every year for its uniqueness.
In the typical Piedmontese farmhouse where the Stra family celebrated many harvests, today the main nucleus of the company and family life, a guesthouse has also been created. Guests have access to the family vegetable garden, which they can use at will, and numerous paths for walking and cycling tours.
- Inside the box there will be a voucher with directions. The recipient must call the number indicated in order to communicate the date of the weekend. Only at that time will the structure for the overnight stay and consequently the restaurant and the availability of the cellar be checked.
- The bottles will be available according to the times provided for by the individual production regulations and according to the producer’s calendar. There is no shipping for the products.
By adopting a row of Nebbiolo vines for Barolo you will be sent home:
- the official adoption certificate, certified by Made In Langhe & Roero, where you will be decorated “honorary wine-maker” for the running year
- a jar containing some “Langhe ground”, as a symbol for the bond you made with this land
- an informative card about the producer and the wine you chose
- a Langhe map, showing where the excellence you adopted is located
- custom labels with the name of the adopter, that you can apply on the products
- a rooted Nebbiolo cutting, which you may either pot or plant out into your garden
- the voucher for the Perfect Week-End!
HOW DOES IT WORK?