Terms and Conditions
PURCHASING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the general terms and conditions that govern any online purchase made through the website www.madeinlangheroero.com, which is owned by A-Group Srl.
To complete your purchase you will have to accept and agree to the following terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
- Online orders result from the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below, which is an Agreement between the purchaser and A-Group Srl for the purchasing of the services listed on the online Catalogue of the www.madeinlangheroero.com website.
- To receive information as per Art.4, comma 1, of the D. Lgs. 185/99, these pages should be either printed out or recorded electronically, together with the page of the Order.
- Acceptance of the general purchasing conditions. By making an online order, the Purchaser signifies that (s)he has read, understood and agreed to be bound by the general and payment conditions indicated below in their entirety and without change. This means that (s)he accepts all information given in accordance with the law referred to above. Any change must be agreed in writing each time.
A-Group Srl (further “A-Group”), according to Art.1331 of the Italian Civil Code, in all its legal intents and purposes, proposes the purchase of a package of services called “Adoption”.
Such Adoption provides for the delivery, to the address indicated by the Purchaser, of a box containing:
- the official adoption certificate, valid for the running year, which entitles to collect a share of product (as specified on each data sheet of the website) from the producer premises
- an informative card about the chosen excellence and the producer
- a Langhe map, showing where the chosen excellence is located
- a jar containing some “Langhe ground” (not eatable), as a symbol for the bond made with the land
- some token items that refer to the chosen excellence (es. a rooted grapevine cutting in the instance of wine, etc.)
- To make an order you must be aged 18 or over.
- The prices listed on the WEB list are VAT 22% included unless otherwise indicated. For the services selected for the purchase/added to “Cart”, both the cost per item and the total cost are indicated, in EUROS, including VAT.
- Payment can be done in EUROS only, by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, PostePay and other rechargeable cards) or Paypal.
4) Shipping and product collection
- The products included in the Adoption, if any, are NOT shipped.
- The purchase invoice, if required, will be sent per email once the Adoption box has been delivered.
- The Adoption box will be shipped for free within Italy. To check shipping costs outside Italy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For adoptions of vines: should the wine of the required vintage be discontinued upon collection, the client will be given wine from other vintages. The last deadline to collect wine is within the calendar year when the vintage of reference is marketed.
- Compensation for damage or reimbursement. Any right of the Purchaser to compensable damages or indemnification is excluded, including any and all liability expressed or implied in contract for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the use of, or the fact of not using, the services.
6) Right of withdrawal
- Selling via website is subject to Decreto Legislativo n.185 dated 22/5/1991, dealing with distance selling consumer protection, which entitles the purchaser to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- The Adoption box may be returned by the consumer within 10 days after reception, with no need to specify the reason why. The consumer will then be refunded the purchase sum minus shipping costs as well as return shipping charges and packaging costs, which are to be paid by the consumer.
- How to exercise the right of withdrawal:
within the specified deadline (10 days of receiving the box), the purchaser must communicate that (s)he intends to exercise the right of withdrawal by addressing a written and signed registered mail with return receipt to A-GROUP Srl, Viale degli Angeli 26, 12100 Cuneo or via certified email to email@example.com.
Such communication must include the order number and date it refers to.
7) Compensation for damage
- A-Group Srl will not be liable for any damage that may result to the consumer or a third party from inappropriate use of the services purchased on the www.madeinlangheroero.com website
8) Images of the services/products
- All images of the services and products shown on the www.madeinlangheroero.com website are for illustration purpose only and not binding.
- All images of the services and products on purchase on the www.madeinlangheroero.com website are exclusive property of A-Group Srl and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted in any way without expressed, written permission of A-Group Srl.
Made In Langhe&Roero is a registered trademark.
- According to Law n.675 dated Dec. 31, 1996, A-Group Srl handles the personal data given by customers during the purchasing order process for the only purpose of order fulfilment as well as for commercial, promotional, management and statistical goals for internal use. In case consent is not given, the purchasing order will not be fulfilled. By confirming the order, the customer gives A-Group Srl the consent to treat her/his personal data for the purposes listed above. A-Group Srl will not disclose those data to third parties that may use them for commercial and market research goals or to send ads.
- The Customer has the right to ask A-Group Srl for:
- confirmation that there are personal data that refer to her/him, with intelligible proof of those data as well as details on how they were collected and the logic on which the treatment is based
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in violation of the law, as well integration, update or amendment of the data
- proof that the operations referred to in the two bullet points above have been made known, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except in case this is proved to be impossible or requires using means which are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
- data that can refer to her/him, with the right to oppose for free the handling of those data
The Customer can accept the selling proposal as per above within 20 (twenty) days after receiving communication of availability by A-Group.
The present agreement is regulated by Italian law. The Court of Cuneo will have exclusive jurisdiction over any controversy that may arise.
By paying the price for the Adoption, the Customer accepts the conditions set out for the certificate to be issued. The Customer can, at her/his own expenses, join meetings, workshops, tastings that producers organize on their premises.